STAR TREK 2d20

Just leaving some encouragement here

Hope to see some more products make their way to FG in the future, there is a lot of potential here with symbaroum

Hi and thanks for the encouraging words! Last year or so I've been working a lot on the alien/vaesen rulesets and their expansions, so there has been little-to-no time over for improving/developing Symbaroum. Hopefully I'll get some time for improving and expanding the ruleset in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by Simpe View Post
    Hi and thanks for the encouraging words! Last year or so I've been working a lot on the alien/vaesen rulesets and their expansions, so there has been little-to-no time over for improving/developing Symbaroum. Hopefully I'll get some time for improving and expanding the ruleset in the future!
    Oh I am aware. I have been debating getting them as well (I love the year zero engine). Heck I am still holding out hope for an eventual Forbidden Lands ruleset one of these years (but getting Vaesen was a nice surprise, still need to buy its book though.)

Got back into Symbaroum recently after the One Ring kickstarter had me looking at that wonderful art again, should be running the new symbaroum starterset for a new group in the next week or two

Thread Information