STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I have a couple of players that do planning. They would probably like this too. Currently they add lines to the advances ahead of time. Now that it auto-advances, they'll need a separate section or will have to delete the auto-added lines.

What are your ideas? Put a planning section at the bottom? Would this make the section too long? Change it to tabs like inventory? If planning is just below the advances list, I might be able to add drag and drop from planning to advances. If they're not near each other I can add a move button. Or just do a move button for simplicity. I could add a setting that indicates instead of an advance adding a new line, it takes the top item from the planning list.

I'm thinking out loud, and I'm open to suggestions. This could be a nice feature if done well. Thanks for the idea!
    I am thinking just a window below the actual advances. It creates a visual brake without being hidden on another tab. If its smart enough to pull from the other list, great. If not, that is a minor thing to drag and drop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    The extension seems to work on swade classic but does not appear on the extensions list for deluxe
    Thanks Skellan. The next release (soon) should make it appear for deluxe. I hope it doesn't break anything! Please let me know if it does.

Version 1.11, now with planning!

I added an advancement planning section. You can drag and drop on it just like the advances list.
    You can drag items from the planned list to the advances list. You can also use the list item button to move it.
    You can change the priority by typing in the number box or Ctrl + Mouse Wheel over it. (The advances # works the same way.)
    There's a per player setting to show or hide this section. It's hidden by default.

If there's a blank item in the advances list, when you drag something onto the list, the blank advance will be filled in with the dropped link.
    The planned advances list behaves the same way.

If you use the planned advances section, when your character advances, the top-most planned advance will be moved to the advances list for you.

The string resources have been moved to a separate file (strings.xml) so translations can be easily dropped in. If anyone does translations, please share on this thread!

The extension should now appear in SW Deluxe and the upcoming Path Finder for Savage Worlds.

Just wanted to say great job on the this. I finally got to play around with the updated version - very smooth and I love the planning!

Thank you! I'm glad you find it useful. I hope others do as well.

I just finished the Blood Drive campaign and this extension was extremely helpful in keeping an eye on the characters
    They are also glad to have it. Keep up the good work!

As a suggestion - allow to drag & drop Edge/Powers from the libraries to already existing advances and not create new line in the list.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for the feedback, Valyar! I'm glad it's useful.

I tried the drop on an existing item, but I couldn't figure out how to determine which item was dropped on. If that's possible, and I figure it out, I will add it.

Hello, just a request to make a minor change (again)...

We have renamed PFSW (Pathfinder Savage Worlds) ruleset to SWPF to keep inline with what Pinnacle seem to be calling it, so could you tweak the extension

sorry and thank you.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Hello, just a request to make a minor change (again)...

We have renamed PFSW (Pathfinder Savage Worlds) ruleset to SWPF to keep inline with what Pinnacle seem to be calling it, so could you tweak the extension

sorry and thank you.
    It was painstaking, detailed development work, but I did it, because I like you.

I'm glad the extension works with PF for SW.

The new extension uploaded has just that change. So anyone not playing PF, you needn't bother downloading this latest change.

This extension is now in the Forge! Future updates will be available there.
    I put it under both the Savage Worlds and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition categories.

Character Advances Tab (SWADE)
    Character Advances Tab

Thread Information