FG Forge
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    This extension is now in the Forge! Future updates will be available there.
    I put it under both the Savage Worlds and Savage Worlds Adventure Edition categories.

Character Advances Tab (SWADE)
    Character Advances Tab
    Did you upload it twice as separate forge items just to cover both category options? -- If that is the case then there will be big annoyance because the same extension will be downloaded twice and might cause conflicts in FG Updater. I have asked Smiteworks if they could change category logic so that "Savage Worlds" would cover "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition" option as well.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Did you upload it twice as separate forge items just to cover both category options? -- If that is the case then there will be big annoyance because the same extension will be downloaded twice and might cause conflicts in FG Updater. I have asked Smiteworks if they could change category logic so that "Savage Worlds" would cover "Savage Worlds Adventure Edition" option as well.
    I did, for that reason. I expected people to pick it only once from one of those categories. I could have made that clear in my description. (Note to self...)

The files are the same name, so there should be only one on the local device. Will that still cause a problem?

What about the cases where an extension would work with SWADE and not SWD?

It would be nice if the combo box were instead a checklist. There are extensions which cover 5e and PF, but not SW. Those are under Core RPG, but they don't with with SWADE, Traveller, etc.

Any suggestions on how to handle this? Any suggestions on what I can break next?

Thread Information