DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Problems with the Wiki page

Hope this is the right places to post this but I have noticed that click on the ? when you have the options open that the wiki page doesn't address all the new options available.

Blog Entries
    This is a good place to post, but it would be helpful if you posted the link that is opening, and where you clicked that from, i.e. ruleset and location in FG. That way folks not only know what page needs to be updated, but can check that it is linking to the correct wiki page.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah I see where that would have been useful. Here it is.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...mpaign+Options

Great find, Percias. Thanks for posting it!
    I believe the general FGU Options wiki page is up to date, but the 5e-specific one appears to be lagging a bit. I'll get it updated a little later this week.
    Thanks again!

OK, everything has been updated and now includes screenshots and animations where helpful. Thanks again!

Umm hate to be that guy but under house rules for Map: Diagonal Distance in game the options are 1x, 1.5x, and RAW. On the Wiki page it shows Standard and Variant. To be honest this was why I created this post in the first place. I get what 1x and 1.5x mean but I don't knw what RAW refers to since the RAW for 5e is 1x meaning every square counts as 5' regardless of direction and the rules variant referenced in the DMG states that every other square of diagonal movement counts as 10' to introduce a more realistic feel. So what exactly is the RAW option?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Percias View Post
    Hope this is the right places to post this but I have noticed that click on the ? when you have the options open that the wiki page doesn't address all the new options available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Percias View Post
    Umm hate to be that guy but under house rules for Map: Diagonal Distance in game the options are 1x, 1.5x, and RAW. On the Wiki page it shows Standard and Variant. To be honest this was why I created this post in the first place. I get what 1x and 1.5x mean but I don't knw what RAW refers to since the RAW for 5e is 1x meaning every square counts as 5' regardless of direction and the rules variant referenced in the DMG states that every other square of diagonal movement counts as 10' to introduce a more realistic feel. So what exactly is the RAW option?
    Posting this in the first instance would have been helpful

Well there were alot of other things missing as well so at first I decided to just make it a general inquiry. If you must know I haven't been well so I haven't been on my FG account in awhile. I logged in today and noticed I had replies to this thread. When I went and looked at the fix I noticed what I posted about the diagonal distance options. I am not trying to be difficult. I am just not very articulate and I don't know how to address things sometimes.

Blog Entries
    I do hope your health improves.
    It wasnt meant as a dig - more that the more specific info you provide the better results or answers you will get.

Stay well and keep gaming.

Thread Information