STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I can understand why the change was made, and I guess we will get used to this, but it took something away from the different settings.
    Savage World is looking a bit bland and booring now on the right side of the screen. Everything there is one washed out tone. I hope that we will be able to replace the backdrops of the buttons with our own graphics and it would also be cool if we could change the colors of the fonts and or even the styles by ourselves. Is there something like a designguide, where we could read what sizes, dimensions and fontsizes are used in the different places of the UI? I have searched in the forums but haven't found one. That would be really helpfull.

If there is a theme that is just going to be used for Savage Worlds, then that can be programmed to use the graphical buttons. But keep in mind that, just like before, if something else adds a new record type then that will need a new graphic as well - new extensions probably won't include that - so you could see down the road issues with this approach.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It must be 2e then because I don't have any menu extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's the D&D 2E alternative text/drop-down menu system.
    how do you turn it off

You can turn on/off extensions on the launch screen for each campaign.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You can turn on/off extensions on the launch screen for each campaign.

Regards,
    JPG
    Its not an extension

There's nothing in either the default CoreRPG or Savage Worlds rulesets that asks you to change your menu. However, I know of at least one extension (BetterMenus) that does.

If you still think that's not the issue; then please load your campaign, type /console in the chat box, click the Compile Logs button, and post here.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by icecrmman View Post
    how do you turn it off
    Have you tried this button to turn off the pop up from opening at loading?

Capture.PNG
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

thank you

Do we know if the Titan Effect setting is going to do buttons that are at least the right colour? The default Savage Worlds buttons look out of place against that blue theme.

Thread Information