5E Character Create Playlist

Having problems with one of my players

He can connect and everything seems good until he tries to edit his character, from that point on any change he makes isn't reflected on my screen and the changes won't be saved. Also, he can't send messaged but can still read what I send in chat. I've attached his log files and mine too, I hope you can help me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It looks like something is force closing the player socket connection:
    "Socket receive operation was interrupted, likely due to the socket being closed"

Have your player check their network security software/settings on their computer and their router to look for any settings that might block or shut down connections? (throttling, packet inspection, parental controls, ad blocking, quality of service, etc.)

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks a lot and sorry for not answering before, this solved his problem

Can you provide details of what solved the issue please? This might help others in a similar situation.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Well, there's not a lot of details I can give, he just told me that he had to call his ISP because the router they gave to him doesn't have any kind of customization available and that after some tweaking on their end, he wasn't having problems anymore

Cool. Glad he got sorted out!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information