STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Problems with latest update

Just finished the update, and went into our 2e campaign. Nobody can target PCs or NPCs in the combat tracker or on the maps.

No extensions running. Just FGU and the AD&D 2e ruleset.

Have you tried removing all of the tokens from the CT and the map and then adding them back to the CT and then from the CT to the map?

Yup, still had the same problem.

Just loaded up my ToEE campaign and can't duplicate your problem. Any more info? error messages or anything?

Try disabling all your extensions; and reloading the campaign. It is most likely an extension issue; since there was a big ruleset update today.

Regards,
    JPG

I had no extensions loaded. Reloaded the campaign 3 or 4 times, and we still couldn't get the CT to work.

I didn't have any error messages on my side. One of my players said that he kept getting an "Inactive player" message when he would try to target anything.

Can you post the GM and player logs after each person tries to attack?

You can each grab the logs by opening the console (type "/console" in chat box); then pressing the Compile Logs button.

Regards,
    JPG

The error is in the chat box only doesn't show in the console the error is ... [ERROR] Active PC not listed in combat tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you post the GM and player logs after each person tries to attack?

You can each grab the logs by opening the console (type "/console" in chat box); then pressing the Compile Logs button.

Regards,
    JPG
    What he said. There's no error log compiling. Just an error in chat, and an inability to target.

Capture.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information