FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I did delete both files and updated. I sent a PM with a link to the zip file. Hopefully i did it right.
    Thanks for the help will check back tomorrow.
    Last edited by Vyder; February 17th, 2021 at 04:24.

Is this normal for the map to be mostly off the screen after hitting the up arrow once? The little widget that moves the map around in the window is gone off the screen as well. The map attached came with the module. If i unlock the map it works as intended. Tried to re produce in classic but works fine.

Lost movement widget.png
    Map unlocked.png
    Last edited by Vyder; February 18th, 2021 at 13:31.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyder View Post
    Is this normal for the map to be mostly off the screen after hitting the up arrow once? The little widget that moves the map around in the window is gone off the screen as well. The map attached came with the module. If i unlock the map it works as intended. Tried to re produce in classic but works fine.

Lost movement widget.png
    Map unlocked.png
    No, looks like it is an issue with the ruleset as I don't see that in other rulesets. I would report in the D&D Classics bug thread so the dev can see this asap.

EDIT: No need, Celestian has already seen and replied below. And pointed out what I didn't notice
    Last edited by LordEntrails; February 18th, 2021 at 16:30.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyder View Post

Lost movement widget.png
    Map unlocked.png
    Thats odd, I just checked locally (FGU) and here is what I see.

I would recommend making a completely new campaign and loading the B2 module and then trying to "desktop" map view. It looks like you've moved things around a bit and while that shouldn't cause problems, it's the best way to make sure things are working as expected.

Edit: Actually I see the problem. If you're not it "unlocked" mode, it's not there (I see the same thing in 5e). Till that is corrected, I'd suggest using middle mouse to slide the view around.
    Last edited by celestian; February 18th, 2021 at 16:25.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks for the info. I bet that is what was causing my client to crash.

Thread Information