STAR TREK 2d20

Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic Edition Starting soon!

I am going to be running Barbarians of Lemuria Mythic Edition online very soon, it appears. It will be a pulpy sword & sorcery game VERY, VERY inspired by Robert E. Howard's Conan & Lin Carter's Thongor of Lemuria. I am seeking a few other players interested in filling out the ranks and assisting Krongar the Mighty with fulfilling his destiny of finally reforging the Orb Blade.

Day/time to be decided in order to accommodate as many that are interested as we can. Additionally, each session will be recorded and chronicled in the Scrolls of Oomis. Anyone interested can post here and/or PM me for more information.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Blog Entries
    What timezone are you in and aiming at?
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I'm in the U.S. Eastern time zone.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

i am interested in playing i have a few months worth of experience of playing on fantasy grounds and playing dnd and my discord is Msyu Minami#1457 feel free to add me as a friend and we can talk more about your campaign and if i would be a good fit into it

Blog Entries
    I am in Pacific time. Hard to make an early evening game Eastern time on a weekday.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

I’m very interested in playing. I’m a huge pulp and S&S fan. I’m EST and have just switched over to Fantasy Grounds from Roll20. Hopefully my newness to this particular VTT won’t be a problem.

Thanks for your time!

Thread Information