5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - Mature Player MST 5E

Fairly new to FG, played 2E in the 80"s and 90's, still have my old books, took many years off to have a career. Looking for a mature group planning to run a long Term 5E campaign. MST. I cannot play Sunday mornings as I am running a campaign of my own for new players.

FG License: Unity Ultimate
    Time Zone: i.e. MST Canada
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon-Fri after 6:30, Sat anytime
    Term: flexible
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E.
    Game System Experience: 2E and recently 5E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: novice level

Character Type Preferred: flexible
    Last edited by Kona; February 16th, 2021 at 01:42.

Not 5E, but starting a 2E Forgotten Realms campaign this Saturday the 20th. Game time will be 6pm MST. The group is made up of veteran D&D players (I've played since the 80s). But we are all new to FG Unity. Looking for more players to join. Voice DISCORD will be used. If interested my Discord : AndyPete #6691.

Quote Originally Posted by apeters89 View Post
    Not 5E, but starting a 2E Forgotten Realms campaign this Saturday the 20th. Game time will be 6pm MST. The group is made up of veteran D&D players (I've played since the 80s). But we are all new to FG Unity. Looking for more players to join. Voice DISCORD will be used. If interested my Discord : AndyPete #6691.
    I really appreciate the offer but I am looking for a 5e game. I have invested in the books and the software so I am determined to give 5e a good run otherwise I would definitely be interested. Thanks again for reaching out.

Hi Kona, we have a growing discord server of "mature" players. Most of the others are also MST, so wanted to let you know we are here. Current campaigns are running Thursdays and Saturdays. Message me on Discord at Klix/Hamedan (CST)#6157 if interested. We are running DnD 5e West March campaigns.
    Last edited by Hamedan; February 22nd, 2021 at 22:24. Reason: Include DnD version

I am interested I will hit you up on discord. Thanks for reaching out.

I am almost the exact same as Kona only I am in the US EST but am flexible on day and time (retired) I have sent a friend request to Klix/Hamedan (CST)#6157 on Discord. I am interested on a game of 5e as well. I only have the demo version of Unity but would be willing to upgrade. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Quote Originally Posted by GLDavis View Post
    I am almost the exact same as Kona only I am in the US EST but am flexible on day and time (retired) I have sent a friend request to Klix/Hamedan (CST)#6157 on Discord. I am interested on a game of 5e as well. I only have the demo version of Unity but would be willing to upgrade. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Hi GLDavis,
    Please resend the friend request.

Interested.....drop me a note please

Quote Originally Posted by Hamedan View Post
    Hi GLDavis,
    Please resend the friend request.
    Resent request, should say my Discord handle is bluelion

Thread Information