FG Spreadshirt Swag

Splitting Dice Pool

Has anyone found a way to split the Dice Pool. For example, when attacking multiple opponents, a character must split their dice pool (Core Rulebook, p.125). I've not discovered a way to implement it. Any advice on how others tackle it would be much appreciated.

There really is no way to automate these actions, as the splitting of the dice pool is not exact. Just like in the example, splitting a dice pool with an odd number will give you two different sized dice pools.

To do this quickly: see how big the whole dice pool would be and divide it in half. Make a note of what your two new "halved" dice pools should be. Left-Click and hold the d10 on the screen, then right click to add an additional die with every click. Once you have the appropriate number of dice, roll it in the chat box, and repeat for the second "halved" dice pool.

Alternatively: type /die Xd10 in the chat box to roll X number of dice
    Last edited by Fear Grounds; February 14th, 2021 at 05:21. Reason: Options

There is a way to automate that, but the effort to do so does not justify the benefits in my opinion. I don't think anyone has problem in rolling dice manually from time to time
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

The feature would definitely be nice to have but is easily worked around with manual dice rolls, or manual PC sheet updates on the fly.

Thread Information