STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Ultra Modern 5e redux issue

The Module does not seem to be complete, especially the magic section seems to be missing a lot of the information, such as the backgrounds aren't included, the class is missing its archetypes, and the ladder is missing altogether

There's several issues with the implementation of this rule set, mainly spelling of Neurospasta and both Amethyst and Neurospasta has most of the races, backgrounds, classes etc ... in all caps while U5E is correctly capitalized. Class archetypes are listed for each class but yeah the Ladders are missing. I think I will add them as feats since that's when you take them with the other benefits (5th, 11th and 17th levels) manually changed. Also there are TONS of apostrophes that are not working right in Unity, they have the little blank boxes showing. I have all the backgrounds, which ones are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    There's several issues with the implementation of this rule set, mainly spelling of Neurospasta and both Amethyst and Neurospasta has most of the races, backgrounds, classes etc ... in all caps while U5E is correctly capitalized. Class archetypes are listed for each class but yeah the Ladders are missing. I think I will add them as feats since that's when you take them with the other benefits (5th, 11th and 17th levels) manually changed. Also there are TONS of apostrophes that are not working right in Unity, they have the little blank boxes showing. I have all the backgrounds, which ones are missing?
    Believe your concerns were addressed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post582605

Quote Originally Posted by Humnhapymeal View Post
    The Module does not seem to be complete, especially the magic section seems to be missing a lot of the information, such as the backgrounds aren't included, the class is missing its archetypes, and the ladder is missing altogether
    In Ultramodern 5e Redux, ladders are handled as specialization of your class choice. Archetypes are setup as sub-races. Can you be more specific as to what is missing in the magic section so we update it in a future patch?

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    Believe your concerns were addressed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post582605
    Yep. I posted that in the Bugs thread thinking it may be seen quicker than in here.

Yep. I posted that in the Bugs thread thinking it may be seen quicker than in here.
    Great! Just wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything.

Great! Just wanted to make sure we didn't miss anything.
    Any eta?

Any eta?

Hoping to get some time to work on it this week.

Hoping to get some time to work on it this week.
    Sounds good, I look forward to it.

I am not sure how to report issues with the ruleset, so I'll start with this thread and see how it goes.

CLASSES list MAGUS. Clicking on it results in a box opening without any descriptive text. Looking at the reference manual from the library, there is no MAGUS entry in the CLASSES section.

Offhand, I would guess that MAGUS isn't supposed to be here. I don't have printed or PDF docs, so guessing is all I've got.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This isn't necessarily a problem, more of an approach issue. There isn't any sort of a player's manual. I'd have to open the entire ruleset to my players and they would have to wade through a bunch of stuff that they don't really need to see or deal with. It would be nice if the player-centric pieces were available in a smaller module so they could be used for character creation and leveling. (I am not sure if SHARE RECORD is the answer, either - too much stuff.)

Thread Information