5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The Magus entry comes from Chapter 9 about magic. You are correct that the class information is missing and will be addressed. As for the player's manual, I would need to check with FG and the publisher if that has been requested.

Quote Originally Posted by mixologee View Post
    The Magus entry comes from Chapter 9 about magic. You are correct that the class information is missing and will be addressed. As for the player's manual, I would need to check with FG and the publisher if that has been requested.
    I don't think that there is an actual Player's Manual product, so that doesn't sound too likely. It also sounds like rules are pretty heavily scattered through-out the text, so even splitting the original document may not be much of a help.

Last edited by Topdecker; September 21st, 2021 at 00:43.

Updated version will be available next Tuesday to resolve the Magus issue (and a few other I found while fixing that). As far as I am aware there is not a PM, but there may be a way to create some kind of QoL player-centric module. I will reach out to the FG team and see how best to approach it, but currently working on a ruleset so not sure when that will be available.

That'd be awesome! Just having enough linked documentation to conduct a zero session where characters are built would be very helpful - and then it would be useful when they level-up.

I ran the Character Wizard and hit a few notables...

A dupe in the list, the list isn't alpha-organized.

The trend for dupes gets worse when selecting a subrace.

Selecting a background with the tool results in an error.

Thread Information