5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Paid] DM LFP 5e Dragon of Icespire Peak Monday 8am EST

Prepare to be amazed as you learn to create your own character and forge your own destiny in the world of Faerūn. Are you the kind to risk it all charging in, or are you witty and deceitful preying upon your enemies?

Driven from lands far to the north by more powerful forces, a young white dragon has descended upon the Sword Mountains, claiming the snow capped range as its domain. Typical of its kind, the dragon is dim-witted and cruel. It patrols the skies, suveying its territory while hunting for food and easy treasure. With each passing day, the dragon's domain grows as it creeps further across the land, preying on anything it can with its claws or freeze it to death with its icy breath. Sighting are becoming more common, as are its attacks and the carnage it leaves in its wake...

About me and why pay to play:
    Hello, my name is Clayton! I am your Dungeon Master with several years of DMing experience all online, and currently working on publishing my own homebrew D&D campaign. I started DMing pay to play games for some extra pocket change, and because a few buddies wanted to pay me for my time and effort. It's now grown to DMing for perfect strangers!
    Pay to play allows for consistent play as well as ensuring that the quality provided is of high standard. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just generally interested in what I do please just PM me here or Discord at ClaytonHJ616#3287.

Rate:
    Each session of four hours will be £10GBP via PayPal; you may pay for the month in advance as an option. The first session (or Session 0) is free in which we create characters and hopefully have time to start the campaign.

FG License: Ultimate so playes only need demo
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT/UTC
    Day of week and time: Mondays 1pm GMT or 8am EST
    If new game, planned start date: 15th Feb 2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions, weekly for about 10-12 sessions

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord - add me here: ClaytonHJ616#3287
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players needed: Need 4-5
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and standard gold or equipment from sourcebook
    Character restrictions: I'm happy for all to have free reign over their characters as long as it is from sourcebooks and have a genuine reason to want to be an adventurer and stick with others as opposed to being just a lone wolf.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5878
    Last edited by ClaytonHJ616; February 12th, 2021 at 15:22. Reason: Including Time

Hello, I am interested indeed. I like tanks, clerics, rangers and rogues. I chosew a barb to start....
    bleederpunk#8904

Thread Information