DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganwolf View Post
    Thanks, hate to be a bother but it seems that the 17 ability score has always been messed up and does not come out right for any character made, if you could check that too much appreciated.
    Make sure you're running the most current version. There was a wisdom problem previously that was resolved.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Can you please provide a link to that latest version so I may download it.. Thanks.

celestian,

Is your update in CoreRPG or some other specific ruleset / extension?

Would it be possible to make it look at the spell school too?

This would help with a ton of the special "resistances" that are afforded to many character classes (e.g. PFRPG Sorcerer Protean Bloodline Protean Resistance gives +2 save vs. polymorph, petrification, and transmutation).

Quote Originally Posted by lamorric View Post
    celestian,

Is your update in CoreRPG or some other specific ruleset / extension?

Would it be possible to make it look at the spell school too?

This would help with a ton of the special "resistances" that are afforded to many character classes (e.g. PFRPG Sorcerer Protean Bloodline Protean Resistance gives +2 save vs. polymorph, petrification, and transmutation).
    The discussions in this thread are specific to the 2E ruleset.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Late to post, but im just curious if i can actually code this.

Druids have +2 to saving throws vs. fire, electric...would this effect code work in this scenario?

[Druid Save Bonus; SAVE: 2 fire, electric]

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    Late to post, but im just curious if i can actually code this.

Druids have +2 to saving throws vs. fire, electric...would this effect code work in this scenario?

[Druid Save Bonus; SAVE: 2 fire, electric]
    yes but I'd use fire,lightning since thats the damage type in FGU. You will need to configure the spells/powers with properties of those as mentioned above and in the site docs.
    ---

thanks celest, i totally understand- spell needs the dmg type defined in order for the effect to trigger. I guess one way to remember u have bonuses like this is just create the effect and apply to your character regardless … as a visual reminder. If the spell or power targeting you doesn’t have the dmg type properly set or listed… at least it’s there to help u remember and can manually adjust.

Quote Originally Posted by spencerg View Post
    thanks celest, i totally understand- spell needs the dmg type defined in order for the effect to trigger. I guess one way to remember u have bonuses like this is just create the effect and apply to your character regardless … as a visual reminder. If the spell or power targeting you doesn’t have the dmg type properly set or listed… at least it’s there to help u remember and can manually adjust.
    The spell damage isn't what this will trigger on, the spell needs to have the property of "lighting" or "fire" or both.

See the image above for an example, and it has no damage what-so-ever.
    ---

thank you, i see it now.

Thread Information