DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 9 of 11 First ... 7891011 Last

Deadlands Weird West Load Error

When loading a new campaign with no extensions and the "Setting: Dead Lands The Weird West" selected, the following error is generated. The error is not generated if "Setting: Dead Lands The Weird West" is not selected. The error noted above with the Archetype cards continues to occur when you click the Mini button on the character sheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anyone else experiencing the 2 errors noted above? Screenshot attached for the most previous error.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yep, I can see the error. We'll pass along to the DLC developer.

Thanks,
    JPG

It seems Tuesday update has not included all the changes I have done. Ruleset should have been updated that day.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Have all "issues" with Horror at Headstone Hill been fixed? ie. The links from the map, Story etc.

Still getting the errors noted above. Updated today. Deleted and reinstalled all PEG files. New Campaign created with no extensions. The only thing checked is "Settings: Deadlands The Weird West". Exact same errors noted above are generated.

Quote Originally Posted by Springroll View Post
    Have all "issues" with Horror at Headstone Hill been fixed? ie. The links from the map, Story etc.
    Nope, I see 3 maps and all of them seem to be missing the links.

I am using the Deadlands reloaded module which uses fate chips instead of bennies. When playing as the marshal there are no fate chips shown, it only shows benny chips. I don't see any option to turn on the fate chips. The npc's can draw fate chips but I don't see where it keeps track of them. Is this a mistake or error?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazak View Post
    I am using the Deadlands reloaded module which uses fate chips instead of bennies. When playing as the marshal there are no fate chips shown, it only shows benny chips. I don't see any option to turn on the fate chips. The npc's can draw fate chips but I don't see where it keeps track of them. Is this a mistake or error?
    In order to see fate chips in Deadlands Reloaded using the SWADE ruleset you need to make sure you load the Deadlands Reloaded Setting extension before you load into the game. Look for 'Setting: Deadlands Reloaded' in the extension window.

EDIT: I wanted to add a few things. Deadlands Reloaded (DLR) is an earlier version of the Deadlands series (the newest is Deadlands The Weird West (DLWW) which is what this thread is about). It was made for an earlier version of the Savage Worlds (SW) ruleset. If you have the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition (SWADE), which is the most recent SW ruleset, I would suggest using the bennies it provides instead of the fate chips used in DLR. in other words, don't load the DLR setting extension. The bennies are a more streamlined system than the fate chips. Since SWADE is geared for bennies, you will have an easier time managing them with the NPCs who can draw them if you don't use the Deadlands Reloaded setting extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YggBjorn; September 10th, 2021 at 08:47. Reason: Adding more info

Deadlands: TWW - Blood Drive

Doing a readthrough of the module before running it live, and noticed this...

The "Northern Star Ranch" map is listed as Map: Lazy S Ranch.

The "Lazy S Ranch" map is missing from the module.

Thread Information