STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Strangely I get odd behaviour with my group playing SWLTWW with the Adventure Card Deck.

I as Gamemaster see the Images of the Adventure Cards without problem, but my players either just see them very small, fractioned, or don't even see the cards. Just the Text in the small Textbox is visible with no problem, but the images themselves are broken.
    Thats very sad. I already re installed the whole ruleset and adventure deck extension. stays the same

Quote Originally Posted by Herzog Igzorn View Post
    I as Gamemaster see the Images of the Adventure Cards without problem, but my players either just see them very small, fractioned, or don't even see the cards.
    You need to share the adventure card module with the players and have them enable it.

Hi folks,

I have an error with the CT. Every time I put a PC or NPC to the CT, I get the following error:

Deadlands-CT.PNG

In addition, there are no names or stats of the characters shown on the CT. The error only occurs with Deadlands Reloaded. It doesn't occur with 50 Fathoms oder pure SWD.

Kind regards
    N.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightpaw View Post
    The error only occurs with Deadlands Reloaded. It doesn't occur with 50 Fathoms oder pure SWD.
    You may want to post in a different area, or start a new thread. This thread is for Deadlands: The Weird West, not Deadlands: Reloaded.

But I've also seen this mentioned in Discord, so I think that Ikael is aware of it now.

@Ikael provided a hot fix for DLR extension; and it should be Live in the patch system now. Have the GM run a Check for Updates.

Regards,
    JPG

For DLWW - in my test, the Jackalope Foot item does not provide the extra bennies (it uses the reference [$GreatLuck]). I had the item on the character and equipped. When refreshing bennies in the Party Sheet the PC still only received the normal 3 bennies.

I am interested in this as I was curious to make a bad luck charm and stumbled on this. Once working, would is just be the reference ][$BadLuck]? Is there a list of Edges/Hindrances can be called upon for items?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by amerigoV View Post
    For DLWW - in my test, the Jackalope Foot item does not provide the extra bennies (it uses the reference [$GreatLuck]). I had the item on the character and equipped. When refreshing bennies in the Party Sheet the PC still only received the normal 3 bennies.

I am interested in this as I was curious to make a bad luck charm and stumbled on this. Once working, would is just be the reference ][$BadLuck]? Is there a list of Edges/Hindrances can be called upon for items?

Thanks.
    Read here. Meanwhile, you could add [Benny +2] effect to it to grant extra Benny but it would not understand if you already have Great Luck Edge.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thank you. That will work for what I need it for near term
    Last edited by amerigoV; July 5th, 2021 at 23:57.

The horror at Headstone Hill shortcuts in the Uinta County map don't work and some seem to be missing like Hilliard

Deadlands Weird West Archetype Cards Mini Button Error

When clicking on the mini button on the Archetype character sheet, the attached error occurs. This occurs on both Set 1 and Set 2. I tested this on a newly created character. The noted error does not occur in that situation. Logs attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information