STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The timing on this is godly, I'm running my first session of this AP soon. Know that your work is vastly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    One thing I hate - mimic PDFs!!!
    That's only because your perception is terribly low and those things always get you I told you not to put all your Skill Feats into Survival - Pubs.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Shade,

You (and Trenloe) are amazing as always. Thanks to both of you and your teams of slaves!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Purchased.

Thank you Trenloe and Team Smiteworks!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Purchased.
    Thanks for purchasing!

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Thank you Trenloe and Team Smiteworks!
    The heavy lifter in this was ShadeRaven!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I recently purchased the hard copy from Paizo and now with this I will add it to my free form campaign.

I will go on a limb and say its one of the better modules I've seen in a while from Paizo. Just pure dungeon goodness and none of that 'story' to get in the way of my 'I want to kick in the door and kill things' players.

Not all of them are like this and the really do enjoy a good story and RP. They do like their dungeon crawls.

Thanks Shade Raven. Thanks Trenloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The heavy lifter in this was ShadeRaven!
    This would explain what has me dragging my butt around the house the last few days... really need to keep an eye on my "bulk"
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Picked this one up today. Can't wait!

Thread Information