DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Abomination Vaults

Trenloe,

I know this is not being worked on yet and this is not a time line request.

I did not see it (maybe I missed it) in the development schedule. Does it go under stand alone?

It will be under the Adventure Paths section when it's added, as it's an Adventure Path.

I haven't added it yet as it hasn't been submitted to SmiteWorks for review yet. Latest info from ShadeRaven here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post576507
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Very good thank you!
    I am really liking this particular Adventure Path. The writing/encounters and its set up feel better than Age of Ashes and seem well suited for teaching/learning the system. It also is easily adapted to scale up if I want to run my players and they are slightly over level for it.

Lars: I have already gotten through the NPC creation and automation for the first in the series (Ruins of Gauntlight). Working on the Ref Man and all that comes with that next. Unfortunately, a couple days of migraine have slowed me down this week, but it's on the way
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hi... where is the “Development Schedule”? Wasn’t aware of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lacker View Post
    Hi... where is the “Development Schedule”? Wasn’t aware of it.
    The conversion status thread is a "sticky" thread at the top of the Pathfinder 2.0 sub forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ohhhhh.... this is great! Thx Trenloe

Had posted to ask a question, but I solved it.
    Last edited by mathgamain; February 13th, 2021 at 17:28.

Quick little update: Ruins of Gauntlight (Abomination Vaults #1) is nearly completed (just some minor details to tidy up). It then has to go through review before official release, but expect it in the relatively near future for those eager to run it.

This will include all artwork, the full PDF brought to life through the Reference Manual, new items, creatures, spells, archetype, and of course, the full adventure (complete with automation and Line of Sight maps for those in Unity).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    ...the full PDF brought to life ...
    One thing I hate - mimic PDFs!!!

Thread Information