DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PF1e Mesmerist Class and Archetype Abilities With Effects Coding

Evening all!

I just wanted to let you all know I have went through and coded effects for the mesmerist's abilities and archetypes. Given the upcoming code change (as of writing), I did NOT use Kel's extensions or the remove tag extension--this is as vanilla coding as possible. It's also supposed to be used in tandem with the classes and archetypes module.

Let me know if you have any questions. This took way more time than I thought, and was created in Unity (due to the stricter XML definitions), but should be able to be used in classic.

Thanks!
    -CastX7
    One of the teachers at FG College.

FYI: These are all coded as spells, where available. You will need to right click in the actions tab and click "Add New Spell Class" set the class to spontaneous, and then use the 0-9 "level" slots for your abilities. If they're untracked, make them cantrips, otherwise track them as you would a normal spell.

As an aside, some of these abilities only one enemy. For example, using the Enigma Mesmer's Solipsism would have you be invisible to one mob. To do so:
    1. Apply the Invisible Effect to Yourself
    2. Open the Combat Tracker, hit the effects icon on you
    3. There should be a crosshair button. Click and drag that to the target of your Solipsism stare.
    4. You should be invisible to THAT monster (and roll miss chance), but have normal hit conditions for the others.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Castellanox7; February 11th, 2021 at 03:35.

Thread Information