DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 39 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    I'm with you. I feel like I am barely utilizing it as a means of adding charges to an item on long rests lol

I use the Wild magic ext and there was a conflict with this one when I used a healing potion. He was able to resolve it but pointed out that casting spells from items will not trigger the wild magic surge ext since you do not attach spell level to the power. Is that something that could be done if indeed that is the case. Thanks for the consideration.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...(DnD-5E)/page3

Any possibility of having potions, oils, scrolls and the like default to 1 use, destroy?

At the moment I am using MNM's consumables extension to add to a consume effect to potions and the like for players, but it would be easier to just do everything through KnK if possible

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    Any possibility of having potions, oils, scrolls and the like default to 1 use, destroy?

At the moment I am using MNM's consumables extension to add to a consume effect to potions and the like for players, but it would be easier to just do everything through KnK if possible
    I use this for that very reason. Here is a potion configured to destroy as soon as the character checks the circle. So, that have to make sure they use the power first. I even group all of my potions under the same group (same with scrolls, wands, etc...)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I use this for that very reason. Here is a potion configured to destroy as soon as the character checks the circle. So, that have to make sure they use the power first. I even group all of my potions under the same group (same with scrolls, wands, etc...)
    I know you can confirgure it manually to do this, (I created manual items for rations, torches and waterskins). Just time consuming to do it for every one use consumable

Quote Originally Posted by lostsanityreturned View Post
    I know you can confirgure it manually to do this, (I created manual items for rations, torches and waterskins). Just time consuming to do it for every one use consumable
    Now that I read your post...I get ya.

Does anyone knew whether 5E Automatic Effects (the Grim Press one) automatically fills in the spell and charges information for each item, or is it still required to be inputted by the GM?

I believe it is in the process of being added.

Using kit'n'kaboodle tonight (haven't played for a couple of weeks), and I noticed that all the items I had set up with charges, roll on last charge for destroy and re-chaerge etc. seem to have lost all of these features. All I have now is the item description on the main tab, and the number of charges on the actions tab. I am running fully updated 5e (including Forge updates), kit'n'kaboodle, Rob 2e's coding packages for both spells and items (and a bunch of other stuff that I don't think has a bearing), and B9's spell domains and token extensions. Also running Critically Awesome Essentials and one-click druid. Finally, running better combat effects. Any known issues before I start the joyful process of eliminating extensions one by one?

Just noticed there no longer seems to be an ability to edit the actions tab when unlocked (so can't add powers, for example). I am also running Mad Nomad's Character sheet tweaks and consumables.

Seems to be OK on a clean campaign with no other extensions.
    Last edited by SteveStewart332; February 12th, 2022 at 00:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    Does anyone knew whether 5E Automatic Effects (the Grim Press one) automatically fills in the spell and charges information for each item, or is it still required to be inputted by the GM?
    Still need to look into adding updated charge information . The 5eAE DMG items already have certain KNK charge info on the power version .(rolled recharge on dawn or dusk for example). I only implement data for Powers and custom effects. Not directly on the items themselves. Copying all the items to my mods would be an infringement on IP.
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Thread Information