DMsGuild
Page 12 of 15 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
  1. #111
    It doesnt seem to show up in my extension list when properly placed in the extension folder. A few version ago it did show up. Anyone else experiences this problem?

  2. #112
    Which list? The one where you select the extensions prior to starting your server, or the list of extensions in the chat window after your server is running? Mine didn't show in the latter list, as apparently when I added the updated extension to the folder it auto-deselected the extension. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall that happening in earlier versions. I may be mis-remembering though.

  3. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by dustem View Post
    Which list? The one where you select the extensions prior to starting your server, or the list of extensions in the chat window after your server is running? Mine didn't show in the latter list, as apparently when I added the updated extension to the folder it auto-deselected the extension. I may be mistaken, but I don't recall that happening in earlier versions. I may be mis-remembering though.
    All good, one of the links was corrupted on your github. The extension between the other documents in the following list gave me an error. (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/KitNKaboodle)

    The link provided in the installation description is working fine though)

  4. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuggesjoerd View Post
    All good, one of the links was corrupted on your github. The extension between the other documents in the following list gave me an error. (https://github.com/MeAndUnique/KitNKaboodle)

    The link provided in the installation description is working fine though)
    Awesome, glad to hear its working for you. Also, sorry I got sidetracked and didn't respond sooner.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  5. #115
    Hey everyone, Aridhro just added added data to the items in his Automatic Effects- Dungeon Master's Guide module so that when used in conjunction with Clock Adjuster, Equipped Effects, and Kit'N'Kaboodle, any items that are equipped will automatically be set up for recharging.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  6. #116
    I should note that MeAndUnique has done awesome work being a programmer (with Sir Motte themes), data worker (Bleh Data - with Aridhro), and allowing people to bounce ideas off his head till he collapses unconscious as a sounding board

    He's a competent all round worker on numerous projects for this community. Not something many of us can say (for sure not I), and he should get some serious thanks.

    From me to you MeAndUnique, THANKS

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    I should note that MeAndUnique has done awesome work being a programmer (with Sir Motte themes), data worker (Bleh Data - with Aridhro), and allowing people to bounce ideas off his head till he collapses unconscious as a sounding board

    He's a competent all round worker on numerous projects for this community. Not something many of us can say (for sure not I), and he should get some serious thanks.

    From me to you MeAndUnique, THANKS
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  8. #118
    Can't be that good without a touch of MeAndUnique in it.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

  9. #119
    Version 1.3 has just been release which adds supports for item groups. When the "Display Group" field is set at the bottom of an item's Actions tab, the powers for that item will be shown under that name in the character's Actions tab. Further, if used with Equipped Effects and Automatic Effects, any automated Scrolls, Potions, and Wands that are equipped will default to a group.
    My creations: https://github.com/MeAndUnique/FantasyGrounds
    Discord: MeAndUnique#6805

  10. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by MeAndUnique View Post
    Version 1.3 has just been release which adds supports for item groups. When the "Display Group" field is set at the bottom of an item's Actions tab, the powers for that item will be shown under that name in the character's Actions tab. Further, if used with Equipped Effects and Automatic Effects, any automated Scrolls, Potions, and Wands that are equipped will default to a group.
    Very nice. While it didn't strike me as necessary at first, I can see now why someone with lot's of item effects would want that. Great work!
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 13th, 2021 at 01:48.
    Check out my dark theme for FGU! Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Starfinder Playlist

Log in

Log in