DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 39 of 39 First ... 29373839
    As of the most recent update, when opening or adjusting the size of certain windows (racial traits, class traits, spells, feats, class features, subclass features, NPC sheets, features on the character sheet), I'm getting the following errors. This is with only Kit'n'kaboodle on.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 205031.png

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    As of the most recent update, when opening or adjusting the size of certain windows (racial traits, class traits, spells, feats, class features, subclass features, NPC sheets, features on the character sheet), I'm getting the following errors. This is with only Kit'n'kaboodle on.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 205031.png
    Can confirm, I am also getting this error. I also had it with Friend Zone, but it seems to be an issue for each extension individually (having tested each separately).

Quoting from MrDDT's post on Friend Zone:
    MeAndUnique: Hey folks, sorry, life has been hectic as of late. Between work, family emergencies, and so on I've not had energy/time to even play a TTRPG since early December let alone keep up with extension development as much as I'd like. The latest FG update made a fair number of under-the-hood adjustments that has changed the way several of my extensions need to interact with the rulesets; good changes overall though the timing sucks for having to do a fair bit of work to just get back to square one.

In particular, I've managed to make a slight amount of progress on KNK to figure out how to make errors go away from the console, though most of the added tabs still aren't working as intended.
    Good that MeAndUnique's working on it, but it'll be a bit.

Just a friendly check in. Has there been any updates on this extension as of yet?

Thank you in advance!

I have the same problem, i was testing the ext today

I am sorry to be "that girl", I just love this extension so much and I and my players are really missing it. Any word on a fix?

In the meantime, typing "/console skip" (no quotes) stops it from throwing errors. While annoying, the base functionality otherwise seems to work if that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Decisive View Post
    In the meantime, typing "/console skip" (no quotes) stops it from throwing errors. While annoying, the base functionality otherwise seems to work if that helps!
    It is not working correctly as the "new" actions tab on spells (from the spell menu or links for any powers on the character sheet) is blank. Oddly, the actions tab on items still works until you click on the link for an individual power (aka, spell) has a blank action tab.

Just came here to say I join the prayers for a fix for this mod.

Hope the dev is well and this message finds you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirtul View Post
    Just came here to say I join the prayers for a fix for this mod.

Hope the dev is well and this message finds you.
    KNK is being looked at by M&U and was reported by him that it's more than just a quick fix.

Thread Information