DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds - Interior Map Pack - Wall Assets do not align

I purchased the Fantasy Grounds - Interior Map Pack from Steam to make some interior maps for our campaign.

In using it, I've found that some of the assets do not align. It seems to largely be the 90 degree corners in the Walls section.

For example - taking wall_white_stone_corner_4_1.png and the wall_white.png or the wall_white_shadow.png and it doesn't align regardless of whether I keep the second one vertical or horizontal.

The wood wall parts have the same issue.

Some pieces do align, however, the long wall pieces seem to have difficulty aligning with the most objects, which is frustrating as it makes it difficult to make a larger or rectangular room.

Just had a look at this and there does seem to be some misalignment between certain wall elements when they're placed on the snap-to grid.

A workaround is to place the walls, disable the snap-to grid by pressing and holding CTRL, and nudge the walls into place with the arrow keys.
    Alea iacta est

I figured out how to turn off the tile snap to grid, and I've been manually 'nudging' them in the interim.

I appreciate the recommendation.

Thanks for pointing this out, I will get it sorted out straight away.

This has been fixed and should be released in the product's next update, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    This has been fixed and should be released in the product's next update, thanks!
    I hate to say this, but it's still happening
    Alea iacta est

Quote Originally Posted by Geometer View Post
    I hate to say this, but it's still happening
    Ignore this, I posted on the wrong thread. Apologies
    Alea iacta est

Thread Information