5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    I backed it today when I read that it would be good with FGU.

Lol. Same here. I've had my eye on it for some time, but seeing has just 12 days to go, couldn't resist. It has over 800,000 euro pledged, and apparently, if they get to a million, it will unlock the final reward.

Yep - backed as well.... Only question now is to go for the beta access or wait for standard (at the moment, waiting for standard). The lack of curved walls IS a definite issue though - hopefully something they can change soon (ish)

Backed at DM level. Couldn't resist.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

It's amazing. It's jumped by 15,000 euro since LAST NIGHT! It's jumped by about 3,000 euro just in the last couple of hours. With just over 10 days to go, I think it really will reach that last goal. 45,000 euro from now, the last goal gets unlocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiddar View Post
    Yep - backed as well.... Only question now is to go for the beta access or wait for standard (at the moment, waiting for standard). The lack of curved walls IS a definite issue though - hopefully something they can change soon (ish)
    I am sure curved walls will follow soon or even be integrated before release.

While that might be true, I would caution *anyone* against buying any software on the promise of "future" improvements. They said their item placement algorithm doesn't work well with non rectangular areas. I backed this but I do consider this one to have some risk as they have not specifically demoed FG support - but their 2D export, if all else fails, would still be useful to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    While that might be true, I would caution *anyone* against buying any software on the promise of "future" improvements. They said their item placement algorithm doesn't work well with non rectangular areas. I backed this but I do consider this one to have some risk as they have not specifically demoed FG support - but their 2D export, if all else fails, would still be useful to me.
    Agreed. Even without true FG support, putting in a bunch of rectangular wall occluders is not a big deal to me. I backed at the level where I'll be happy if I get what I see and nothing more. Everything else is gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    If all it does is export a flat 2D map with the content they have in the demo, im 100% satisfied. Anything beyond that at release or otherwise is a bonus. I really need a tool to generate "zoomed in" battlemap style images with "fluff" content and this is a great solution.

With the amount of financial support they've received I cannot image they won't have the resources to create what they set out to do.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Exactly! That's how I feel. But it bothers me when people say, "Oh this is going to be so great when they add support for X." Sometimes, that next step never happens.

Thread Information