DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    I am going to assume its something to do with Unity and Linux, since their "cross system" support isn't really that good. It's not saving my maps (it will remember the last one I used, sometimes) either. Doesn't seem to be adding extensions on the film names so the xml file is just missing the .xml at the end for example.

I have used it since beta. exported a ton of maps to use in FGU using the FG export.

I suggest you go to the Discord channel and ask there. Fantasy ground export has had little to no issues the entire beta (foundry or R20 had an issue on the VTT end)
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    I have used it since beta. exported a ton of maps to use in FGU using the FG export.

I suggest you go to the Discord channel and ask there. Fantasy ground export has had little to no issues the entire beta (foundry or R20 had an issue on the VTT end)
    It is entirely due to Linux, posted a report, worked out a fix until they patch it.

Basically you have to add .xml file extension when doing the export to FGU (doing this afterwards doesn't seem to fix the LOS not working) and you have to add .dam file extension when saving maps, otherwise they don't save.

nice catch, glad you reported it.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

This is awesome and kind of makes the graphic tools in FGU almost redundant. Caves and things are a little trickier, but overall for top down maps, indoor and outdoor, this is a superb bit of software and unmissable.

Thread Information