5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Very well said Malovech and Sigurd.

Thanks for all the great info everyone, I decided to pick up CC and give it a try, as the integration of the various tools (I got the World Builder package) is very attractive to me. I really need to figure out how to properly work Fractal Terrains, it's such a neat prog.

I've actually also thought about picking up dundjinni, especially after taking a look at the forum and site in-depth. I'll at least hang around and keep a close watch out for DJ2. It will help when I remedy the slight problem of my hopelessly broken Java setup...

Kepli, any chance Dundjinni objects can be exported to .png format? The ones that come with the program that is, not the user-created ones (which are often stunning). That would be a big selling point for me. Seems I can never get enough variety in my tokens and objects, and Dundjinni plus a map pack or two AND CC2 together would make some mighty fine looking dungeons. Also, might I suggest a better preview of the Reaper character tokens? Something low-res, incomplete, even watermarked if necessary, but that would let you get an idea? Knowing Reaper minis I'm betting the tokens are nice, but as is it's REALLY hard to guess at how they look.

Do you folks know of an alternative download location for the CSUAC or perhaps a BT tracker for it? A Google search turned up what's supposed to be the normal hosting location for it, but they're under construction right now.

Sorry Azrael, the original Fluid art is in djx-format for a reason. They wanted to protect their art and in this format you can only use it in DJ. But ... who knows what the new management will do with it (if they are allowed)

The CSUAC archives were collected and created by Cecil Solomon and as far as I know he hasn't posted the archives anywhere else. The GM's Parlor is howevere reachable again, so you can download the archives
    Edit: sorry, just found out that the GM's Parlor is up again, but not the CSUAC archives
    Last edited by kepli; June 27th, 2007 at 19:36.

Kepli: That's pretty much what I figured, but it was worth a shot Hopefully with the management transition that stuff too will go the way of the DotW. Does that include the Reaper "tokens" too? Even if it does you might want to bring up the "preview" thing I mentioned to whoever's in charge of that, a better idea of what you get might help move the package.

Dachannien: You might want to ask around the dundjinni forum, I'm sure people have archives and it wouldn't surprise me if someone would be willing to email you the whole shebang while GMP is rebuilding.

Does anyone know of or have an idea of where to look for tips on Profantasy's Fractal Terrains? I've been playing with it and as I mentioned it's pretty neat, but so far I haven't really figured out how to make it particularly useful. I've looked for forums/tips on it but haven't found much; there's plenty about the other parts of the CC suite (CC, DD, CD), Dundjinni, and other progs on FUM and elsewhere, but not so much Fractal Terrains =/

While I'm talking about it anyway, I want to plug the Dundjinni site and forums. Even if you don't have the program, the User Art is GREAT for FG tokens and maps, and from my time so far the community seems really great. Stop by, *snag* a few "keplifications", say hi. And don't mind the vines.

Az: If you want help with the Fractal Terrains program, you may be better off joining the CC Yahoogroup, its fairly large community, and they are fairly quick to help people out

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/cc2-l/ is the place for that
    Vincent Kingston
    [email protected]

Kalan is right. That Yahoo group is not the same as a forum, but the ProFantasy people are very helpful and look at the message list a lot

And thanks for the plug Azrael

Thread Information