STAR TREK 2d20

MoreCore VtM hunt

Hey guys,

I'm relatively new to looking through and trying to use some of the community rulesets. I've seen people pointed at MoreCore numerous times on the forums for Vtm rolls, and it appears it will do it.

I'm hoping people can link or point me in the right direction for any real extensions character sheets etc that have been setup for specifically the plethora of various OLD world of darkness (Masquerade/Apocalypse/Ascension/etc) that's already out there. I haven't dug too deep yet into looking at it but trying to collect what resource I can ahead of time and as I start my dig so I can hopefully do something about it! Thank you for any help that can be provided!

I am sorry to say it, but the chances of finding material that old is pretty much nil. You will have to do it yourself. I did post material for Vampire 5th edition for MoreCore, including some sample charactersheets. I would look at that, as inspiration. I would link it, but my search-fu is failing me right now. Sorry. I also posted a theme for Vampire / MoreCore. Should have the right 2nd Edition feel.. ok, so buttons are the new clan symbols, but close enough

Feel free to ask questions regarding setup. People are very helpful here.

Vires Animi

World of Darkness 20th Anniversary isnt old there still putting out books as we speak o.0 not sure what you mean? and VTM5th is a hot steaming pile of... also will be the last iteration as there discontinuing it.

Thread Information