DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Tutorials For New To FG - ?

Are there any videos or tutorials specifically for running Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds?

Almost everything I've seen is geared towards DnD - and while I'm sure that the mechanisms are the same - I just can't wrap my head around translating the DnD tutorials to Call of Cthulhu.

Or maybe a mentor familiar with CoC that is willing to share their information?

Really the main difference is that CoC is less about epic legendary heroes fighting and more about normal everyday humans stuck in insane situations and how to role play that.

I never update my web site (trying to correct that hehe), but I have a few articles on CoC, one of which is character creation for Fantasy Grounds. It also has a bit about the rules and general interface.

https://scarygoodtimes.com/character-creation-coc7e-fg/
    i3ullseye

~ You're pretty good, but me? I'm magic!

Ultimate License holder

I would absolutely love some more in depth video tutorials for running CoC in FGU, so big thumbs up from me for anyone embarking on this perilous journey!

Cheers,

Simon

Thanks Damned that would be extremely useful, It is becoming increasingly obvious that I need someone to walk me through both of those ;>)

Thread Information