5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I'm not seeing that locally. I just pushed new builds of CoreRPG and 5E rulesets; just in case something was out of synch. Can you guys try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Hm, I am still able to reproduce it
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 8th, 2021 at 22:25.

Ok, got it. The 1 hp PC has to be unowned by that player. Let me take a look further.

Regards,
    JPG

I'm not seeing that locally. I just pushed new builds of CoreRPG and 5E rulesets; just in case something was out of synch. Can you guys try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    Well if you look in discord mod_creation you'll see where MeAndUnique teamed up and while his WAS working - new FGU 5E TEST campaign - with the exported characters I was using (I'll include them here) - after we had him attach as player to my machine he saw the error. And after he then had me attach to his machine I saw the error. And then he never did not see the error again. Nightmare scenario for debugging. I think its got something to do with the getnodename vs getPath logic but am not sure.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Ok, got it. The 1 hp PC has to be unowned by that player. Let me take a look further.

Regards,
    JPG
    FYI the update did not fix anything. If you need I can send you the campaign as its virtually empty except for the imported characters.

I just pushed another update that should fix that error, since I was able to replicate. Can you update, and give it another try?

Regards,
    JPG

Regards,
    JPG
    Ah, hehe, I should have emphasized that part in my steps a bit more

I just pushed another update that should fix that error, since I was able to replicate. Can you update, and give it another try?

Regards,
    JPG
    WORKS!!! Did you say you fixed the drop down also - going to check that out now.

@SilentRuin
    I think I also found the combo box bolding you were talking about, and hooked it up again. It should be in the new builds too.

Regards,
    JPG
    Still did not show the initial selected bold on the first pulldown in this latest build. Shows after selected - but not when you first come up.

It's working for me on the GM identity. Are you not seeing the GM Identity in bold when you click on the button to open the speaker list?

Regards,
    JPG

It's working for me on the GM identity. Are you not seeing the GM Identity in bold when you click on the button to open the speaker list?

Regards,
    JPG
    I don't even know what a "speak list is". I use the template for combobox (raw CoreRPG) for some of my drop downs. I also have a special copy of mycombobox to do above and beyond the normal combobox things. If you look at the pictures I sent you - that is my use of the RAW CoreRPG template combobox.

Here is literally how that picture uses the combobox template....

Code:
    			<combobox name="combatgroup">
    				<anchored width="200" height="30">
    				  <left parent="button_combatgroup_visibility" anchor="right" offset="7" />
    				  <bottom parent="button_combatgroup_visibility" anchor="bottom" offset="2" />
    				</anchored>
    				<empty textres="empty_combatgroup_select" />
    				<listdirection>down</listdirection>
    				<tooltip textres="combatgroup_tooltip" />
    				<script>
    					function onInit()
    						CombatGroupsManager.InitCombatGroups(window, true);
    					end
    					function onValueChanged()
    						CombatGroupsManager.CombatGroupFilterChanged(window);
    					end
    				</script>
    			</combobox>
    In LIVE the first time I come up its got the bolded selection that is active. In TEST it does not - until I actually select it - then it will for that session - till the next one.

Thread Information