STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by lule View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @lule,
    Thanks for finding that issue with the resetPosition. There was an internal hookup missing in FGC; I'll push a hot fix on Tuesday.
    If you move the window from the default position, then it will be in that position on the next load. You can reset via the right click menu for now, until the reset button is fixed. It will reset to whatever is defined for the ruleset/extensions you are currently using.
    The function resetPosition is now working properly (via button & radial menu). Thank you. The Problem, that it does not use the defined anchor on the first start of a campaign is still there.
    The Problem is still there. Every new campaign or new client has not the postion of the characterlist, that is defined by the anchoring of the characterlist. This bug is in FGC and FGU.

I don't understand the issue; so you may need to spell it out with an example.

The character list will always be in the default position when creating a new campaign. It will only remember a change in position, if you unlock and move during a session and then exit.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I don't understand the issue; so you may need to spell it out with an example.

The character list will always be in the default position when creating a new campaign. It will only remember a change in position, if you unlock and move during a session and then exit.

Regards,
    JPG
    Code example:

Code:
    <panel name="characterlist">
    	<anchored height="85" width="40">
    		<left offset="85"/>
    		<top />
    	</anchored>
    	<class>characterlist</class>
    	<dynamic />
    	<locked />
    </panel>
    The defined default position is 85px left of the left corner of the window. But it isn't. It is always in the left corner. After a reset of the position using the icon or rpositionu, the postition is as defined: 85 px offset of left.

I think I see what you mean. It's because the global character list script is setting the size before the initial layout is happening which locks the position to 0,0. I'll reorder some of the script calls so that the default layout is observed as defined in the panel. It should be in the next CoreRPG update.

Regards,
    JPG

Thank you very much! And thank you for that hint with the scripts. Here is a workaround for all rulesets layering CoreRPG and need a other anchoring then 0,0.

Code:
    <windowclass name="characterlist" merge="join">
    	<script>
    		function onInit()
    		end

function onFirstLayout()
    			if super then
    				if super.onInit then
    					super.onInit();
    				end
    				if super.onFirstLayout then
    					super.onFirstLayout();
    				end
    			end
    		end
    	</script>
    </windowclass>

Thanks for the patch in CoreRPG v2021-03-09. He is working fine. This workaround is not needed any more. Good job!

Thread Information