DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error opening battlemap after placing NPC-Ships (even premade ships)

Hi,

i'm using the lasted version from FGU and Starfinder and i noticed today, that opening a battlemap with starships leads (custom, but premade ships from the archives too!) to an error. The error reads:
    "[...]string: "scripts/manager_token.lua"]:532: attempt to call field 'updateAttributesHelper' (a nil value)."

The issue only occurs when NPC-ships are placed - playerships or "empty images" do not lead to that error. The error occurs every time such a map is opened and while everything seems to still work it is bothering me a bit.

Does anyone have a solution / explanation for that, or is it a real bug?

Regards

It's been reported and a fix will be incoming once the ruleset will be updated with the big update coming in. Also, please report bugs in the bug report thread so devs can get notifications of them being reported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi superteddy57,

thanks for your reply. I was not sure if it realy is a bug, or if i did something wrong. Sorry about that.

You mean the thread: Official-Starfinder-RPG-Bug-Report-Thread - for the next time - yes?

That is correct. Thank you. It keeps things organized and easy to find.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information