FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Squareware 2021

Hello, I was hoping to download the video demos, but it looks like they aren't available.

Not sure where they have gone - probably renamed or lost in a drive shuffle.

Here's one - I'll try find the other.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11kP...ew?usp=sharing
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

SQUAREWARE 2022

Hello, I am currently working on a revision for Squareware to submit to Smiteworks to replace the existing module. That includes fixing any tables and story grammar output errors systematically. If there are any errors you'd like to report now is the time to do so. Also, if you have ideas for new Rolltables, I will consider that too.

Kind Regards,
    Kris (The Maphatter).

Zeta

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    SQUAREWARE 2022

Hello, I am currently working on a revision for Squareware to submit to Smiteworks to replace the existing module. That includes fixing any tables and story grammar output errors systematically. If there are any errors you'd like to report now is the time to do so. Also, if you have ideas for new Rolltables, I will consider that too.

Kind Regards,
    Kris (The Maphatter).

ZETA
    Nov 18th CHanges
    entries and extra rolltable added to Dungeon Doors for variation of description..
    dungenmedium/easy/hard rolltables fixed (missing fullstops).
    fixed event B so it makes more grammatical sense and the sublocation and subquest, acquaintance tables.
    changed eventroller to correct label crossbows as light, medium heavy when desc. NPCs.

Changes to the program Nov 17th
    AMBIENT PASSAGE
    New QuantityTrees Table added to Path Transition to refer to specfic quantities in tree terms not general terms.
    New PathDistance table added to more randomly calculate path direction duration
    New Cloud variation directory to increase description of clouds.
    1000 new medieval names table for more random results.
    Fixed the SpellCraftNPC/PC Attack tables to read properly and with more diversity of desc.
    [Tabled the BookSHELF for review]
    Fixed the instrument table.
    fixed drinkcontainer table.
    Last edited by gtw2017; November 20th, 2022 at 15:11.

Kris, did you ever attempt to make a pdf version? Somebody was asking on FB about some randomly generated job lists and for some reason I thought you had made a download version and was going to recommend it.

Also, you should upload those videos to YT.

Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    Kris, did you ever attempt to make a pdf version? Somebody was asking on FB about some randomly generated job lists and for some reason I thought you had made a download version and was going to recommend it.

Also, you should upload those videos to YT.
    Hi Nylanfs, no, made a lot of things since then but never a PDF for Squareware. Thanks for thinking of me though When I get a minute I will upload the vids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    Hi Nylanfs, no, made a lot of things since then but never a PDF for Squareware. Thanks for thinking of me though When I get a minute I will upload the vids.
    Hey Kris, are there currently any vids for Squareware? The links above don't work.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Thread Information