STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 18 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    I thought about converting any of the TOMES (the 2 named above or Axe of the Dwarvich Lord ) but on top of being serious conversion (around 200 pages) and complex, they also cater for high level players... not sure how many DMs have players above level 10 in a VTT. Happy to be proven wrong.
    Not YET! Although it looked like Celestian's group that finished ToEE was getting close. I'll be curious to see how playing higher levels goes as my games progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustinthewind77 View Post
    I posted this in the wrong spot I think, my wish list by order

Psionic HB

The Complete Book of Necromancy

Humanoid HB
    as far as i know Psionic handbook uses psionic power a different way that the mighty 2E ruleset is using it... no it would be pointless...

one of the last 2 is well in progress...

An odd request of the community and I think it is ok because I've been assigned the book to convert by SmiteWorks. I'm happy to prove to any moderator that I am converting the book if they have concerns.

I'm looking for someone that has a high-res scan (not the DriveThruRPG version) of the maps for Ruins of Undermountain. The version in the PDF is ok but if someone has obtained a version of higher quality then that will help me a lot. If you do have a version please DM me with a link. Thanks,
    Jason

Blog Entries
    RoU will be a nice addition to the line... I look forward to buying it.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I am very interested if the Dragonlance stuff ever get converted to FGU as I loved the books. Even watched the cartoon movie!

All the Lankhmar stuff as well. I had snagged the sourcebook from a used book store and always wanted to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOLORANGER View Post
    I am very interested if the Dragonlance stuff ever get converted to FGU as I loved the books. Even watched the cartoon movie!

All the Lankhmar stuff as well. I had snagged the sourcebook from a used book store and always wanted to play it.
    Hi SoloRanger,

long story short, DL is not officially allowed... something like we are only allowed to convert 5E Realms... I haven t seen an official statement though from SW or WotC, or if there was one it might not be the case anymore. I am sure some more qualify people are already lined up for that job when available.
    Anyway it s not all lost, if you want to play Dragonlance, you could get the 5E conversion modules from the DM guild website (which does not have any reference to the modules but has some custom made maps and all the story ready to be filled in), run the universal module extension, add the official content (aka a lot of copy paste from your own PDF), change all the encounters to match the one originally designed... Voila.

As for lankmar, i thought about it but the couple of PDF i have from it are not great quality for conversion. They need to go through an OCR software and still spend hours cleaning up the text.

Just released the Desert of Desolation Super Module.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by dittotb View Post
    Just released the Desert of Desolation Super Module.
    Nice! Does that mean you are the one that did the conversion @dittotb, or did you just notice it was now up? It looked like this was in review for a long time, like many months (I looked at this one on the Developer Portal since I was interested in converting it as well). I'm actually in the process of making some nice high-res Dungeondraft/Forgotten Adventures maps for this (these) modules. I'll put them up on FG Forge when done, but if you are the one that did the conversion, I'd be happy to share them with you as well to include in the module (that way I wouldn't have to place all the pins myself!). I'm keeping everything within the 4k X 4k max pixel size (and splitting up a couple of the bigger maps to maintain this). It will still take me a few weeks to finish, but I'm done with the 'Pharaoh' maps and am a couple into the 'Oasis of the White Palm' maps.

Quote Originally Posted by sasaki View Post
    Nice! Does that mean you are the one that did the conversion @dittotb, or did you just notice it was now up? It looked like this was in review for a long time, like many months (I looked at this one on the Developer Portal since I was interested in converting it as well). I'm actually in the process of making some nice high-res Dungeondraft/Forgotten Adventures maps for this (these) modules. I'll put them up on FG Forge when done, but if you are the one that did the conversion, I'd be happy to share them with you as well to include in the module (that way I wouldn't have to place all the pins myself!). I'm keeping everything within the 4k X 4k max pixel size (and splitting up a couple of the bigger maps to maintain this). It will still take me a few weeks to finish, but I'm done with the 'Pharaoh' maps and am a couple into the 'Oasis of the White Palm' maps.
    Yes I did the conversion. I will look at your maps and if I have time I might use them. I thank you for the offer.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

I would like to see the following.
    2149 Player's Option: Combat & Tactics
    2154 Player's Option: Skills & Powers
    2163 Player's Option: Spells & Magic
    2018 Oriental Adventures
    2155 (PHBR15) The Complete Ninja's Handbook
    2135 PHBR10 The Complete Book of Humanoids
    The Throne of Bloodstone (H4)

Thread Information