I would like to see the following.
    2149 Player's Option: Combat & Tactics
    2154 Player's Option: Skills & Powers
    2163 Player's Option: Spells & Magic
    2018 Oriental Adventures
    2155 (PHBR15) The Complete Ninja's Handbook
    2135 PHBR10 The Complete Book of Humanoids
    The Throne of Bloodstone (H4)
    The Player's Option books would require fundamental changes to the ruleset; not sure those will ever make it.

No idea about Complete Ninja, but Complete Humanoids is done and submitted (not by me), so that should be coming sometime in the next 18 - 72 months.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    I would like to see the following.
    2149 Player's Option: Combat & Tactics
    2154 Player's Option: Skills & Powers
    2163 Player's Option: Spells & Magic
    2018 Oriental Adventures
    2155 (PHBR15) The Complete Ninja's Handbook
    2135 PHBR10 The Complete Book of Humanoids
    The Throne of Bloodstone (H4)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    The Player's Option books would require fundamental changes to the ruleset; not sure those will ever make it.

No idea about Complete Ninja, but Complete Humanoids is done and submitted (not by me), so that should be coming sometime in the next 18 - 72 months.
    As John said, the players options books are a bit more than options with the current ruleset, Sterno made an extension very close to the Combat and tactics though... now if you convince him he needs the 2 others for his game...then who knows We need the mechanic first (in the form of a extension) then we can add the content.

Oriental adventures...hmm why not...never thought too much about it... it s in the Forgotten Realms so it s possible to convert, (this book would add races, classes, weapons, skills, spells, monsters etc... also it seems to add some combat options which might not be able to automate at all if it differs too much from the basic rules, i haven t looked at them yet). Some serious work ahead for sure.

The Ninja hanbook would be good as a follow up as well as any OA adventures.

The Humanoid handbook should not be too far...within few months for sure... JohnD is a bit dramatic here haha!

H4? interesting, i think someone else requested it the H series a while ago. For character L18-100.... who managed to survive AD&D to reach these levels?

Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    The Ninja hanbook would be good as a follow up as well as any OA adventures.
    The Ninja Handbook is the 2E version of the OA pretty much.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

out of the combat Tactics, it has the martial arts setting for master and grandmaster levels in it. it mentions this in the Faith and avatar book and would love to have that option to add for the game.

H4? interesting, i think someone else requested it the H series a while ago. For character L18-100.... who managed to survive AD&D to reach these levels?
    was designed to retire your character. It says that when you read the module lol. I would be surprised if someone made it to the end
    Last edited by Vigilance; January 28th, 2022 at 15:00.

Blog Entries
    Man... any DM can "retire" any character in one round flat.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The Ninja Handbook is the 2E version of the OA pretty much.
    when i compared both, i feel OA is more diverse regarding specific races, classes etc... while the Ninja handbook focus on that class only but add kits to diversify it...

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    out of the combat Tactics, it has the martial arts setting for master and grandmaster levels in it. it mentions this in the Faith and avatar book and would love to have that option to add for the game.
    Having the whole martial art experience available would be nice unfortunately if coding is involved, i can t do anything i am afraid...

i have the feeling i have seen someone with the Ninja handbook already converted for personal use... i don t remember who though.

I've only skimmed the thread, so sorry if the answer is already somewhere, but would Planescape be a possibility?
    I'm planning on running a Planescape game sometime this year, and I'm converting the campaign setting boxed set into a Module for my own use right now.
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    I've only skimmed the thread, so sorry if the answer is already somewhere, but would Planescape be a possibility?
    I'm planning on running a Planescape game sometime this year, and I'm converting the campaign setting boxed set into a Module for my own use right now.
    Hi Trentlane,

Unfortunately, Wizard of the Coast(WotC) through Smiteworks (SW) does not allow any conversion of settings not already published for 5E (currently Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft). So if and when WotC decides to publish a 5E of Planescape, you are more than welcome to submit your conversion to SW to be published and sold in the FG shop for everyone else to enjoy.

There are few exceptions... that includes non branded/generic Planescape adventures for example. If you know any...

That s the best i can say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by readymeal View Post
    Hi Trentlane,

Unfortunately, Wizard of the Coast(WotC) through Smiteworks (SW) does not allow any conversion of settings not already published for 5E (currently Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft). So if and when WotC decides to publish a 5E of Planescape, you are more than welcome to submit your conversion to SW to be published and sold in the FG shop for everyone else to enjoy.

There are few exceptions... that includes non branded/generic Planescape adventures for example. If you know any...

That s the best i can say at the moment.
    Thank you for the clarification. Well, then I have to keep it for myself, probably forever, since I highly doubt Planescape will ever be made for 5E
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information