5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[Paid][DM LFP][5e] Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Welcome to Waterdeep, Crown of the North, where a wondrous tale of urban adventure is about to unfold: famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm needs you to complete a simple quest. But things are never simple in this city! A faction war brews, destructive madness ensues and you're stuck at the heart of it... Thus begins a mad romp through the wards of Waterdeep as you uncover a villainous plot involving some of the city’s most influential figures, each eager on the hunt for the 500,000 gold pieces of treasure hidden beneath your very feet!

About me and why pay to play:
    Hello, my name is Clayton! I am your Dungeon Master with several years of DMing experience all online, and currently working on publishing my own homebrew D&D campaign.
    I started DMing pay to play games for some extra pocket change, and because a few buddies wanted to pay me for my time and effort. It's now grown to DMing for perfect strangers! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just generally interested in what I do please just PM me here or Discord: ClaytonHJ616#3287

Rate:
    Each session will be £10GBP via PayPal; you may pay for the month in advance as an option. The first session (or Session 0) is free in which we create characters and hopefully have time to start the campaign.
    Bonus gameplay rewards for those who pay a few days before session and those who turn up on time.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT/UTC
    Day of week and time: Mondays 9am
    Start date: 8th February
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly; 10-15 sessions
    Term: Short Term, but happy to progress into long term as desired

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30, heavier RP
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and standard equipment
    Character restrictions: All sourcebook material

FG Calendar Event: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=5847
    Last edited by ClaytonHJ616; February 5th, 2021 at 08:59.

Thread Information