STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for Project Management help with MGT2E

Folks,

*** Closed at this moment, speaking with someone ***

As you may have heard and noticed, Mongoose is knocking out new content on a very regular basis and a lot of the new content has a new rule here and there.

Now to make my time more efficient I'm looking for 1-2 people to work with me on deciding what gets added to the ruleset in each release. I am working with 2 people on WOIN and because they can worry about how the features work, I can just do the work. I'm looking for this. It means that I can focus more on modifying the ruleset and finishing up the various conversions that I've assigned to myself.

The person(s) would be:
    1. Responsible for maintaining a Trello board. They will create the tickets, agree on the details of the ticket and then move the ticket when work is done. You need a good understanding of Trello, I cannot teach it
    2. The desire to trawl through reported bugs on the forums here, and feature ideas and generate tickets based on the nature of them (ie so all bugs are added and fixed asap)
    3. A very good understanding of FGU, including how FGU works with other rulesets (such as 5E as that's seen as the benchmark)
    4. A good knowledge of Mongoose Traveller - and have access to the Core Rulebook, Central Supply and High Guard as a minimum
    5. Understand how the DEV channel works on FGU

All updates will go into the DEV channel on FGU, I commit changes very regular. It would be great if things can be tested.

What can I offer in return? Well, the thanks of myself and I would hope all the players here. I may also be able to get you access to content, and possibly get you the PDF from Mongoose direct (via DTRPG). You'll also get credit and thanks and access to a Discord channel that I'll create where you can talk ticket details. Without saying as well, you'll also get the things you want adding, possibly quicker than you'd normally get.

You might want to know I'm UK based, and I'm 'active' around 8pm - midnight most days except Friday. I play in games on Sunday and Thursday evenings. I'm quite relaxed but my time is limited and I'm spread thinly across a few products on FG.

Huzzah
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; January 31st, 2021 at 17:03.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information