5E Character Create Playlist

Data Module Activation: web and bag icon

Some, but not all of my modules have a web or an bag icon on it on the Data Module Activation page (reachable from the Library). One even has both. The Wiki and Google are not cooperating. What's the meaning of these icons?

The Bag icon means there are tokens associated with the module (it looks like a token bag).

I forget what the web means, I thought it was a player owned module that the DM/GM could allow them to access, but now I am not sure.

Thanks. I removed some modules from my server, which could very well differ from what I did on my client PC. So explanation for the web symbol makes sense.

The web icon mean the module isn't installed locally. For the GM this is as Sulimo mentions. For a player it means that the module will be downloaded from the GM if they open it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Just don't touch the web part of the icon with your pointer. It will get stuck unless you make a strength check, or throw your computer in a fire to burn it away.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information