FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last
    Still time to run something for the con?
    FGC and FGU Ultimate License Holder
    Former Professor @ Fantasy Grounds College
    Time Zone: Central Zone US (UTC -5/-6)
    Current Projects: A History of Play Dev and Running all the adventures in order of release
    Past Projects: 5e OAR 1 "Into the Borderlands"; 3.5 Conversion "B1 In Search of the Unknown"; 5e Conversion "B4 The Lost City"; 1e "Lords of Darkness"; 1e B9 "Castle Caldwell and Beyond"

Stephen W. Kissee (Steffen de Wolff)

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen_de_Wolff View Post
    Still time to run something for the con?
    Yes, if you get it in quickly (in the next 2 days please).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ok heading over
    Current Projects: A History of Play Dev and Running all the adventures in order of release
    Past Projects: 5e OAR 1 "Into the Borderlands"; 3.5 Conversion "B1 In Search of the Unknown"; 5e Conversion "B4 The Lost City"; 1e "Lords of Darkness"; 1e B9 "Castle Caldwell and Beyond"

having trouble with the password reset it sends me the link in my email but when I use the link it says the link is invalid?

nvm I found my password

FG Con 16 is one week away!

There are 36 events available, most of them have free spaces at this point. So get involved and book some cool games - there's a wide range of systems to try.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Remember to check the times - if you haven't logged in, or haven't set your time zone in your profile, times will be in GMT/UTC 0. Make sure you've set your time zone in your profile before you make bookings!

GM info

To all GMs who've submitted events so far - thanks very much! We'll be emailing you in the next 48 hours with info regarding running your game, Discord, player communication, etc., etc..

If you're still thinking of running an event please submit your event ASAP - today is officially the last day we allow event submission, but we might allow events submitted tomorrow, maybe... GM event submission guidelines here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

submitted 2 sessions AD&D 2nd Ed just waiting for everything to be approved?

Quote Originally Posted by Steffen_de_Wolff View Post
    submitted 2 sessions AD&D 2nd Ed just waiting for everything to be approved?
    Events approved.

Thanks for posting these.

Just confirming - the time of your "Clearing of Castle Caldwell" session is 8am US central time?

yes

The site seems to be down this morning
    getting a database error

Thread Information