FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF ONE Player {DnD5E - Paid} Tuesdays 6pm pacific - Curse of Strahd

Hello!

My Tuesday group has completed the Descent Into Avernus campaign and we will be restarting with Curse of Strahd, but we have one space available for an additional player! The games are Tuesdays starting at 6:00pm pacific and are $15 per 3-hour session. Tuesday 2/2/21 will be character creation if not done prior to then, and possibly the start of the story if there is time.

Players in my games can either be experienced or new (to Fantasy Grounds, D&D, or both), as long as you are here to have fun and stay engaged. I actually really enjoy introducing new players to D&D and am happy to work with people one-on-one if needed. I am interested in someone who is going to work with the group and move the story along in a cooperative way. I am not interested in anyone playing in such a manner than anyone else in the game doesn't have fun as a result, or those looking to disrupt the game/story. I have all of the supplements such as the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything to help with your character development.

This game will be in Fantasy Grounds Unity which I have an Ultimate license for, so you do not need to purchase the software if you don't own it already. We use Discord for voice chat and I will also maintain an ongoing, online story/blog of the adventure.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a DM with any questions.

I am interested....
    bleederpunk#8904

I'm interested. I'm open to playing any character class but I'd prefer to play a druid or maybe cleric. I guess I have a few questions so I'll send a PM, but feel free to reach out to me on discord at idlebrand#4597.

Thank you everyone for the posts and DMs. This position is now closed.

Thread Information