DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I know how to subscribe to a thread, thank you.
    My question is if there is a ruleset upgrade 2021-XX, how do I get notified.
    I am a ruleset owner, therefore this is highly relevant for me.
    Maybe the labratory should not the place to announce this? I develeop against the stable version, therefore I normally dont look in here.
    Last edited by Weltenbrand; February 4th, 2021 at 07:50.

Blog Entries
    Most updates go into the test channel for 3-14days and then get moved to Live (typically on a Tues or Thurs).
    So unless an update is buggy it will make its way into Live.

Dev is very occasionally used. I dont think there is any way to subscribe to new Dev threads automatically - just keeping an eye on the forums.

You can also subscribe to the whole part of the laboratory, not just to threads

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You can also subscribe to the whole part of the laboratory, not just to threads
    What? Where? How?

EDIT: Can too! Well done Kel.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    What? Where? How?

EDIT: Can too! Well done Kel.
    Hehe, yeah, I looked once a little bit more into the settings of this subscription stuff after I had over 2400 unread emails due to the subscriptions in the FG forum

I like these (apart from the buttons - not a fan of word buttons but hey ho) including the ones not mentioned like the colour picker for the dice (invisible dice anyone?) and the DM speaker list. I'm also really liking the fact that any image can be set as the desktop decal and the message of the day.

But one thing I haven't been able to figure out is what is the Character desktop list that can now be moved?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I like these (apart from the buttons - not a fan of word buttons but hey ho) including the ones not mentioned like the colour picker for the dice (invisible dice anyone?) and the DM speaker list. I'm also really liking the fact that any image can be set as the desktop decal and the message of the day.

But one thing I haven't been able to figure out is what is the Character desktop list that can now be moved?
    Uuuh, the colour picker is nice The transparency is funny, thought the fading of rolled dice leads to that they are suddenly not transparent anymore while fading, looks a bit glitchy then

With the character desktop list Moon Wizard means the portraits of clients over the chat I believe The reset and unlock button also appear on the left while hovering over the portraits

EDIT: Some bug, the reset portrait position button next to the portraits has the tooltip of the "unlocked" button accidentally
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 4th, 2021 at 21:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Uuuh, the colour picker is nice The transparency is funny, thought the fading of rolled dice leads to that they are suddenly not transparent anymore while fading, looks a bit glitchy then

With the character desktop list Moon Wizard means the portraits of clients over the chat I believe The reset and unlock button also appear on the left while hovering over the portraits

EDIT: Some bug, the reset portrait position button next to the portraits has the tooltip of the "unlocked" button accidentally
    Aha! The only bit of the interface that I hadn't looked at because I wasn't using a second instance with a player in it. You are correct as always young man
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I keep seeing ruleset this - ruleset that.

Doesn't this also effect extensions?

I suspect this will be a VERY interesting time when this goes live. Personally, I did a keyword search on some of these things and several lit up tons of code (isHost, actor calls, etc.). I assume the day this drops I'll have to set aside a few days for rewrites - unless they have dummy calls inserted to handle the deprecated use of these things.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Blog Entries
    It certainly will affect some extensions. After Dev and the rulesets are fixed it will go into test which is when extension devs will definitely want to look at it.

Thread Information