DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dice Tower Hit Box

This is not really Test related, its just a thing that has been in FG for a while, but with the new ability to slide the sidebar out of the way...

The "hitbox" for the Dice Tower is too big.

Screenshot_20220218_211318.png

Unless I move the tower about another 1/4" away clicking on the arrow is non-responsive.

The dice tower has always had a large hitbox around it, like it has a big invisible border around it.

Even this is too close.

Screenshot_20220219_231921.png

Looks like its around 160 pixels from the top of the battlements to the edge of the sidebar.
    Last edited by Jiminimonka; February 19th, 2022 at 23:21.

I'm not seeing this is a new SWADE campaign. Do you have any extensions loaded in that example?

Thanks,
    JPG

Also, make sure that you don't have any unpacked versions of any rulesets or extensions. (I just tried with the Lankhmar extension without any issues either.)

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Also, make sure that you don't have any unpacked versions of any rulesets or extensions. (I just tried with the Lankhmar extension without any issues either.)

Regards,
    JPG
    OK, it was late in the evening for me and I forget about turning off extension DOH!! .... I will check which extension is doing this and report it on the correct location. Although SWADE doesn't have that many extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    OK, it was late in the evening for me and I forget about turning off extension DOH!! .... I will check which extension is doing this and report it on the correct location. Although SWADE doesn't have that many extensions.
    I turned off all the extensions, and the problem persists. But in a blank new campaign (the one I made last night when you patched the Lankhmar extension) the issue is gone.

It sounds like the dice tower panel got somehow resized somehow in the past, and the data is persisting. You can probably delete the windowstate.xml in the campaign folder to get it to reset.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It sounds like the dice tower panel got somehow resized somehow in the past, and the data is persisting. You can probably delete the windowstate.xml in the campaign folder to get it to reset.

Regards,
    JPG
    I just deleted the line for the dice tower, problem solved (in live now)

Thread Information