DICE PACKS BUNDLE

B2: Keep on the Borderlands (extra maps)

I'm posting links to access the "high res" versions of the maps for B2: Keep on the Borderlands map.

The link : Google Drive Map Link

The above is the Caves of Chaos section. DM and Player views. They are 16meg each and 14800x10200. Do NOT try and use these maps in FGC. They work fine in FGU for me but your mileage may vary.

I use these larger maps so I can get 100 pixel per 10 ft square or 50 pixel per 5 and decent quality.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hey Celestian, did you set up occluders for line of sight for these maps? If you did, could you share the xml files too?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by sasaki View Post
    Hey Celestian, did you set up occluders for line of sight for these maps? If you did, could you share the xml files too?
    Thanks!
    Link only provides the map images. I plan to revisit B2 and add LOS/Lighting and perhaps even higher res maps. But, I plan to start with the oldest first so N1 will be the first one I do this for. I've not created an adventure since FGU was a thing so none of them have LOS.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Oh, gotcha. That explains some things. Well never mind about the Caves of Chaos LOS/Lighting. I just quickly did it. Here's my xml file if you're interested. It's not perfect, but I'd give it a B.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information