5E Character Create Playlist

FGC Player view DM Info

I want to share an interesting little quirk we experienced last night in one of our games.

With the ability to drag and create links to the record banner images and buttons, it is possible for the DM to create a link in a story entry that allows a Player to open the GM view of the combat tracker, party sheet, etc spammer links deleted
    The player can view the GM version of the combat tracker including HP, attacks, open NPC records, etc. But they cannot make changes, advance initiative, etc. I dont believe its a security issue as it requires specific steps from the GM and the player only gets view access, not the ability to edit. But perhaps crafty GMs/players can come up with a use for it. I created a video to demonstrate the process.
    Last edited by damned; April 4th, 2021 at 14:19.

Welcome to the FG forums.

Yep, if the GM shares a link to their combat tracker then, yes, the players can access it. But, as you say, they have limited interaction as they don't have GM rights.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    I learned something new today. Thanks and Welcome

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information