STAR TREK 2d20

How do you handle sharing the rulebook with players?

Hello,

I wonder if someone can help me. I started a new group in Savage Worlds and for the players to have access to the skills and edges/hindrances I have to share the modules in my library, right? So my problem is, when I do this, the players also get access to NPC's and images from these books (B&B Players guide and SWADE Player guide). So is there a way to not having stuff like items and images to appear in the corresponding directories. In case of the B&B Book I think it does spoiler much when your players just look at NPC Stats and images. Is there a checkbox to what parts of the books you want to share? Does anyone else has this problem?
    Or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for some insights.

Moved to the Savage Worlds forum
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The NPCs in the Player's Guide are one that can be shared with players or used as allies, if I understand the setup. There is nothing you can do and I think this is intended... The GM Guide has much more NPCs which are only visible to you.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Everything in a module is viewable by everyone it's shared with.
    You could make the module unavailable to the players, then share everything in that module you want them to see.

Thread Information