FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Stars Without Number

I am new to MoreCore, but I dove in and created a SWN character sheet when I couldn't find one. My group used it for the first session and it appears to work well.

I am sure there are cleaner ways, but everything can be played from one page, and everything seems to work.

I am open to ideas to make it better if anyone has advice.

Many thanks to the game designed Kevin Crawford who has kindly given me permission to share these modules with you.
    If you find this useful you can download the first edition free here:
    You can buy the new second edition here:
    You can get a free cut down version here:

SWN-Classes: Classes from Core Rulebook
    SWN-Items: Items from SWN Books
    SQN-NPCs: NPC samples from SWN Books
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ddavison; July 20th, 2023 at 16:33. Reason: removed badly formatted links that didn't work

Additional Modules:

Many thanks to the game designed Kevin Crawford who has kindly given me permission to share these modules with you.
    If you find this useful you can download the first edition free here:
    You can buy the new second edition here:
    You can get a free cut down version here:

Additional Modules:
    SWN-Rolls: All the Rolls used for SWN Character Sheet
    SWN-Rules: Rules (Story Elements) from SQN Core Book for Reference
    SWN-Vehicles: Sample Starships from SWN Books
    SWN-Tables: Worldmaking charts from Core Book
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ddavison; July 20th, 2023 at 16:33. Reason: removed badly formatted links

Blog Entries
    Hi CarlPalmer I have removed the Rules, Vehicles and Tables for the moment. Even though the First Edition is/was free it doesnt mean that it can be redistributed. You will need to get permission from Sine Nomine Publishing / Kevin Crawford to share this or convince me that the content you have converted is copyright compliant.
    Please do seek permission - it would be a great boon to be able to share that data.

Fair enough, I will attempt to get permission, Probably want to axe Items for the moment.

Blog Entries
    Will download these and look at them tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

This is fantastic! Thank you so much!

Blog Entries
    I played SWN today at Gary Con and that reminded me about this. Great effort!
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Hi, thanks for this! I'm working my way through the rulebook for revised edition now, and want to use FG as my VTT.

Two questions:
    Will these work for revised edition? I'm not sure how different the editions are.
    And, well.. how do I use them...? Do I need MoreCore, or can I just add these mods? Not a lot of experience with anything except dnd in Fantasy Grounds..

Blog Entries
    Welcome kreegah

You will need to download the latest build of MoreCore and the extension.
    Start a new MoreCore campaign and select the Stars Without Number extension.

Thread Information