DICE PACKS BUNDLE

GM, Looking For 1 Player, D&D 5E Home Brew, Sundays 5-8 PM EST (2200-0100 UTC)

FG License: FGU – Ultimate (We are just making the transition from Classic to Unity so there may be a few bumps in the road for a couple sessions)
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: USA – Eastern Time (-5 UTC)
    Day of week and time: Sunday. 5:00PM EST (1700 EST) to 8:00PM EST, (2000 EST)
    If new game, planned start date: Already an established game, currently on session 18.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours, weekly
    Term: Indefinite, playing a campaign, not a module. I would love nothing more than to form a good, core, group of players that comes back week after week because they enjoy the game and each others company.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. We do use cameras in Discord mostly to facilitate role-playing, but we do not record/stream.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 adjustable to player input
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5, looking for 1 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: You character will be starting at 1st level
    Character restrictions: Pretty wide open. I have the Players Handbook, Xanathars, Tasha's, Mordekainen's and Volo's books and will allow most of the content from those books. I have, in addition, a homebrew race and a couple homebrew classes/sub-classes.
    Details of your scenario: A homebrew, high fantasy, world. Initially, I'll be focusing adventures around the characters backgrounds.

This is not a one shot adventure, it is a long term campaign. We're looking for energetic players willing to show up, play, and have fun. If this interests you, please either reply here or send me a message through the forums. We will accept any level of player, so don't hesitate to apply if you are a new D&D player or are new to Fantasy Grounds.

I have been looking for a good long term sunday group, so if you still need someone contact me.

Im sorta new at dnd and brand new to fantasy grounds. I would be interested in getting more into roleplay world of dnd. If your still looking for players.

I’m interested in playing if you are still in need of a player. I’m central time, but can definitely play at eastern time. I’ve been playing 5e for 2 years now. Unfortunately my group is fizzling out, so I’m in search of another group. I’m new to fantasy grounds, came across it searching to find a DnD group.

I may be interested, but I want a few things clarified/more detail before I can decide whether or not your game would be a good fit for me as a player.
    1) Can you confirm that the new player would be a level 1 character? Also, what level are the other players at 18 sessions in?
    2) You say the initial sessions will/have been based (to some degree) of character backstories. What are some of the 'adventures/storylines' that the party has gotten into?
    3) What kind of themes/ideas interest you and are likely to figure into your game? For example are you interested in court intrigue and politics and plan to have that feature prominently, or are you more interested in ideas like mystery, sacrifice, doing good when good isn't easy, etc?

A Sunday session would be ideal. If you are still looking please reach out.

I am also interested if you still need players.

im interested if youre needing another player

Thread Information