5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

How to download from Steam

I have already linked my Steam account and have tried to put in my License Key. I know the key works cause on a different computer I had downloaded the Unity version not through Steam and got that to work. What could I possibly doing wrong?

Can I just confirm that you purchased from Steam? Or did you purchase from the Store? If you purchased from Steam then FG installs just like any other program that you buy from Steam. If you bought from the store then you will have to wait a few weeks before Smiteworks sends your key to Steam before you are able to activate FG in Steam (via the game menu at the top left of the Steam UI and select 'Activate a Product on Steam'). If you purchased from the store then download and install from the installer on from the dropdown on the store page.

And welcome to FG.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information