Starfinder Playlist

Error installing/running FGU

Hi, I just bought a new SSD for my computer, where I played both FGU and FGC, I made a new Install of Windows 10 (Home) 64 bits (the version it had with the other HDD), but when installing FGU briefly appears some kind of report/debugg screen but it shows no message, it simply closes, the the log files are empty.
    It made it from the installation but insisting on running the updater, it eventually downloaded and opened the client, but most times it keeps happening, I include a screen I got to take just on time.Captura de pantalla 2021-01-26 a la(s) 10.25.12.png

Looks like the application is missing a file or files. Make sure that your anti-virus hasn't quarantined FGU and that you have an exception in place as a first step. There may be something in your log files which point to the error.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

As I said, the logs remained empty.
    Nonetheless, I made a "forced" uninstall by removing files, downloaded again and still had the same problem; but just some minutes ago I noticed that my attempt to remove the installation didn't touch the Visual C++ installation, so I removed it manually and tried installing again, right now it's downloading the updates and gave no signal of problems as of yet, so I assume that maybe the Visual C++ installation was flawed the first time.

Ok, so I tryed again and nothing, then I reinstalled windows 10 from scratch again, and with only the drivers installed downloaded again the installer, and the same result, and these are the logs from the task.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This looks like a graphics driver issue. Try updating those drivers and try again

Ok, so it seems that 3rd's the charm, after downloading and updating again the drivers, it seems to be working properly.
    Should have known better than let windows handle the drivers.
    Thx a lot.

Thread Information