FG License: right now I have free license but soon I am going to change to paid one as I am going to gm on FG again for my friends
TimeZone: GMT+1
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: mon-thu, weekly or bi-weekly would be the best I can adjust, I am usually free 6pm-2am GMT+1
Term: I am looking to find a group and stick to it and play some long campaigns as these are the ones I prefer
Voice: I have capabilities of using voice chat I can easily download any (almost) needed software

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, WHF 2ed ed as I have experience in those though I always wanted to try: GURPS, Runequest, Pendragon, any kind of OSR
Game System Experience: I played a lot D&D 3.0 and 3.5 and a little bit of Pathfinder and WHF 2ed; I am gming for a long time D&D 3.5 games however I am going to switch to Pathfinder as per request of my players soon (not so soon, after finishing long campaign in which we have not reached a middle yet)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I gmed a D&D 3.5 game here some time ago and I am going to come back here with my players to play here so I have some basics however I forgot a lot and I am learning from the beginning

Character Type Preferred: I haven't played in many years (always GMing) so I am willing to play any character and any role to fit and benefit party, I hunger to play as a player
About me: I am calm player, open to new experiences in playing RPGs so I am willing to try any type of game however I am not particularly good in heavy roleplay (but I like it nevertheless). I enjoy challenges in games of any sort: difficult combat, puzzles, time restrictions. I need to know that there are consequences, e.g. there need to be real danger that my character may die in combat or other situation due to my bad choices or (extremely) bad luck. I do not respect fudging rolls in any favour - if I have to die because some weak oponnent had some luck and I was unlucky there, be it. If our party fails to save the kingdom because we were too busy looking for some unimportant staff - let the kingdom burn. Without risk the prise is worthless. I do not like games where everything goes fine and we (players) achieve all we wanted (unless we were really good and luck was on our side). Problems and obstacles are fun and overcoming them are even better (failing is fun too).
I do not have anything against heavy story fueled games however I like to make my own (or party) agenda and follow it.
I play games in which everything is serious and everything is in character although I like when sometimes there is a joke (or metajoke) to lighten atmosphere.
I really enjoy delving into settings and game systems and I am easily involved in the games. I am committed and unless something really important (really important) is happening I do not miss games.
When meeting and playing with new people I am not very talkative however as the time goes on it improves dramatically.
I would prefer to start a new game rather than joining to the existing one however I'm open to do so.
As it can be easily seen above I am not english native speaker however usually I can be unterstood and if noone is talking too fast I should not have problems in understanding.